If you’re a student, an entrepreneur, or even the software engineer at a big company, you’ll realize the hard work it takes to build a new app. Every new app needs time and attention from the ground-up, not only in terms of coding but also in terms of determining the app’s workflow and its product-market fit.
Google has opened an app called “App Maker” to help global app developers. That means, the app is now available for anyone to access the business app. The original app was unveiled one and a half years after the beta version was unveiled. Beta version has got access to a fixed number of subscribers. News Indo-Asian News Service.Product Manager of Google’s App Maker category, JAVA Rechab, said in a blog post, “We’ve brought App Maker for everyone, that will help you to think about how your team works.
He said the App Maker App is a low-level version of Gusset and easy to create application platforms, which will make it easier to create specialized apps to speed up tasks and improve the process.Google unveiled the first app maker in November 2016. Among the new features in the latest version of the App Maker, built-in support for Cloud Structured Query Language (SQL), Responsive template, drag-and-drop user interface design and data modeling has been brought. As well as app development tools, Google’s tool developers will be able to access 40 Google services, including Gmail, Google Calendar, Sheets.
Moreover, as per Google, App Maker can also be used by teachers and professors to make their students feel more comfortable with coding. At the same time, the platform can also help comparatively more learned students to grasp coding and the logic governing it in a better way.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S, although, an updated version of the Mi Mix 2, is a device worthy to be called a flagship and can compete with other devices in its class. Let’s do a rundown – it has a large 5.99 FHD+ display with slim bezels, Snapdragon 845 chipset, 6GB RAM, and great-performing dual rear cameras.
Xiaomi MI MIX 2S as a phablet features 5.99 inch display afford you a vivid and different visual experience. Triple cameras, 12.0MP + 12.0MP dual back cameras and 5.0MP front camera, you can enjoy images with high resolution. It comes with most of the features we’ve come to expect from a phablet, including 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM storage equipped with MIUI 9 OS and 3400mAh big capacity battery that you can play games faster.
Xiaomi MI MIX 2S 4G Phablet 5.99 inch MIUI 9 Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa Core 2.8GHz 6GB RAM 64GB ROM Dual Rear Cameras Bluetooth 5.0 Fingerprint Recognition Wireless Charging
Display: 5.99 inch, 2160 x 1080 Pixel Screen
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa Core 2.8GHz
System: MIUI 9
RAM + ROM: 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM
Camera: 5.0MP front camera + 12.0MP + 12.0MP dual back cameras
Sensor: Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, E-compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Hall Sensor
SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. 2 x Nano SIM card
Feature: GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, Barometer, Vibrating Motor
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz CDMA EVDO BC0/BC1/BC6/BC10
3G: WCDMA B9 UMTS (WCDMA) / HSPA+ / DC-HSDPA B1/2/4/5/6/8/19 TD-SCDMA B34/B39
4G: FDD-LTE B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B17/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B27/B28/B29/B30
The Oppo Find X is official, and it’s every bit as futuristic as it was touted to be prior to launch. The Find X, is indeed, an all screen and no bezel phone. Or at least, the closest that it can get to realizing this dream in the current scenario. The Find X achieves this by taking forward things that Vivo started with its recently launched X21, and adding all sorts of crazy to it, down to the T. The Find X, to begin with, has a whopping 93.8 per cent screen-to-body ratio. Oppo calls it panoramic arc screen.
Panoramic Arc Screen
Stealth 3D CamerasBeauty inside and out
25MP AI-enhanced 3D CameraPersonalized your selfie
Snapdragon 845Mobile Platform
8GB / 256GBRAM / ROM
1. The diagonal screen length is 6.42 inches when the four rounded corners of the screen are stretched into right angles (the actual size is smaller).
2. Screen ratio of 93.8% is calculated by the projected area of screen display versus projected area of phone edges.
3. The world's first Panoramic Design: OPPO Find X features OPPO's 'Panoramic Design', integrating Stealth 3D Cameras into the body of the smartphone, leaving no holes and other features visible on the front or back panel.
4. 25MP Front Camera: The maximum output is about 24.8MP. The actual output of pixel shall be subject to the settings and shooting environment.
5. Rear Dual Camera: OPPO Find X adopts a 16MP+20MP setup for the rear camera, with the 20MP camera only offering depth estimation. For an improved user experience and imaging result, OPPO Find X can produce photos of 10MP, 12MP and 16MP when operating in different modes. The actual pixel output is subject to the settings.
6. The comparable model of fingerprint unlock that was mentioned on the document refers to OPPO R15 Pro.
7. 3730mAh is the typical battery value for OPPO Find X.
8. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and from suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.